I am a trained IT specialist and game developer from Hamburg, Germany, who practices his profession with love and passion.
I am a high-flyer in the IT industry. Already in 2001 I got to know Visual Studio. 2004 I work with Flash and image editing. In 2013 I graduated as a Game Programmer with a very good degree. In addition to graphic design and programming, I also deal with UI design and web design.
I am always looking for exciting challenges and interesting projects.
- able to programme in C#, C and other programming languages
- systematic and highly organised
- able to work on my own initiative and as part of a team
- good communication skills
- specific platform experience
- a good understanding of game play
- able to take instruction and work to deadlines
- creative and possess problem-solving skills
- knowledge of the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
- Visual Studio / MonoDevelop & ReSharper
- Git, SmartGit
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence
- Bug Tracking
- and many more